follow me on Twitter


    Calgary Boudoir Shoot

    I am so excited to post these photos!! This past weekend was my very first boudoir shoot and it went amazing. Myself, along with Makeup UR Mind and Bombshell Hair joined forces for a marathon day at Hotel Arts. We had 4 lovely ladies who were so fun to work with and who I think looked stunning. For anyone who's getting married or knows someone getting married this is a great stagette idea or even just for a girls night. Lindsey, Laura and I will either come to you or book a room as we did for this shoot, provide hair, makeup, champagne, and photos. Because of the nature of this shoot I don't have a ton of photos to share right now, as I want to give the clients proofing time first, but here's a couple to give you an idea. For more info on boudoir or any other photography email shannon@belovedfotos.com. Also if you're interested in Hair or Makeup services you can find Laura and Lindsey by clicking their names.


    IMG_5938

    Untitled-2

    IMG_6165

    Untitled-3

    IMG_6247

    IMG_6126

    IMG_5998

    1 comments:

    A.J. said...

    Oh my gosh, absolutely fabulous!!!

    A.J.

    Post a Comment