follow me on Twitter


    9 month project - the finale!

    For those of you who have followed my blog for awhile you'll know Johnna well. We started documenting her pregnancy what seems like forever ago but was actually 9 months ago. We set out to capture how she progressed throughout her pregnancy, often comparing her baby to food for reference.

    Well we made it to watermelon. the big one. This past Sunday I went over to Johnna and Dave's place for a mini shoot. Her due date was today so we knew it was getting close but when I left on Sunday I had no idea how close it would really be! Yesterday Johnna gave birth to a little boy that I am oh so excited to meet! Hunter Joseph Anderson, I can't wait to meet you! Johnna and Dave you probably won't see this for weeks, but I'm so happy for both of you and hope you're doing well.


    Untitled-1

    IMG_6285

    IMG_6293

    2 comments:

    Ashley said...

    Congratulations Johnn! You look stunnning. AND Welcome little Hunter!!!

    sally anderson said...

    Excellent pictures Shannon. Thanks for this! Sally

    Post a Comment