follow me on Twitter


    tea + wifi

    it is 10 pm and I am sitting in a bustling coffee shop writing this blog post. Not really because I want to be here but because we are without internet at home right now. I feel disconnected and on edge, like at any moment I could miss something crucial. Alas, I pulled out the ol' laptop bag and trekked down to the cafe for a tea and free wif. :)

    I have 2 posts ready to go and was debating which one should come first. They're both good and hopefully they'll both go up this week but I think I'll start with this.

    Back in January the girls of Makeup UR Mind and Bombshell Hair and I got together to host our first boudoir shoot. It was a huge success and I think every girl left a little taller, more confident and wee bit more sassy. I only posted a few photos back then due to the nature of the shoot and because a few girls were using the photos as valentine's day gifts. Now that the secret is out I have a few more to share! We're hosting another shoot this weekend, which I think we're all excited about. If you or anyone you know is interested in doing a boudoir shoot send me an email at hello@belovedphoto.com and I'll provide more information.

    I just realized I don't know if this tea was decaf.. god i hope so. god that makes me sound old.

    IMG002

    IMG003

    IMG007

    IMG004

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment