follow me on Twitter


    March boudoir - part 2

    I was finishing up the last couple boudoir photos tonight so I thought I'd share a couple more of my favorite shots. When people hear "boudoir" they probably think of lots of lingerie and "sexy face". For us, that is not necessarily the case. Yes, there is typically some lingerie and sexy face involved, but I like details so I tend to shoot shoes, jewelry, eyes, legs; anything that catches the light. I try to get to know each girl so I can get a sense of what direction their shoot should go. Some are edgy, others more romantic, in the end, girls just want to have fun and that's pretty much the end goal of every shoot. Ultimately I LOVE pretty photos and I think these few capture that.

    IMG013

    IMG015

    IMG014

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment