follow me on Twitter


    I'm sorry AND Jack!

    Dear devoted blog followers..or follower, you may have all given up on me by now. My sincere apologies for not posting anything in 2 weeks. yikes! major fail for me. The problem is I haven't had much going on the past couple weeks so there isn't really anything new to post. The other problem is I am so sick of this ugly brown hue that surrounds us and haven't felt very inspired.

    Today I decided I needed to shoot something so I brought my camera to the dog park. Jack LOVES the dog park. Mostly he loves the abundance of sticks and all the dogs he can show off to.

    April is officially the kickoff to my wedding season and I can't wait to have tons of photos to share with you. TONS!

    For now, here are a couple of Jack. :)

    web

    6 comments:

    Jen Cooper said...

    Awesome one of him running. I love it!

    Anonymous said...

    We could never give up on you! xoxo L

    Anonymous said...

    OMG he is so photogenic! That and he has a fabulous photographer... great pics.
    PS - I am so excited for your wedding season ; )
    M.

    Anonymous said...

    Haha He is so cute. I burst out laughing at the one running down the hill. Great shots.
    Lindsey

    Stacy Johnston said...

    Cute dog Shannon! I like how happy he looks running down the hill totally airborn!

    A.J. said...

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! he is just SO cute!!!!!!! I love the in-the-air shot........heck, I love them all. He is adorable! Great shots!

    Post a Comment