follow me on Twitter


    BIG news!

    oh boy. this is a blog post I've been working on for awhile now. Some of you may have noticed my new logo appear in the last couple posts, well that was just the beginning!

    Late last year I attended a seminar with Becker and it really sunk in just how important web presence is; it is a modern day business card, that is 10x as effective. This little endeavor of mine has been handmade from the beginning. I did alot of the designing myself and enlisted friends and family whenever possible. While this worked in the past and I'm proud of what we accomplished it was time for a change. I will forever be grateful to my brother for setting up my first site and if you're in the need of a start up website he's started his own little business (email me for details if you're interested).

    SO here it is.. the brand new home of Beloved Photography!It's fresh and new and I am so proud to show it off. The best part is this is only part two of the new Beloved. First was the logo, second the website, third, and definitely not least, a new blog! The blog will still be awhile but anyone who knows me knows I have a hard time keeping a secret, alas... wwww.belovedphoto.com. The address has changed so be sure to update your bookmarks let me know what you think!

    Thanks to the AMAZING itdr for putting all of this together for me. This process has been so much more enjoyable than I ever thought possible.

    3 comments:

    A.J. said...

    OK, it is fabulous!!! It LOOKS amazing, and it is so much nicer to move around in! Excellent job!!

    A.J.

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!
    Loving the new Beloved look!
    ~Krista

    Anonymous said...

    Love it - and now I can't wait for the new blog... but I guess I'll have to ;)
    M.

    Post a Comment