follow me on Twitter


    New Year, new things to come

    Happy New Year to everyone, I know it's a couple days late, and I know I've been terrible at blogging lately. The holidays were not good to my free time and I'm sad to say my blog slid to the back burner during the festive season.

    It's a new year though and to start things off I have the winner of the canvas print! My last blog post of the year held the opportunity to win a canvas print of your choice, all you had to do was a leave a comment. I put all the names in a bowl, pulled one out, AND the winner is.........

    IMG001

    Congratulations Krista! I'll be in touch soon to find out what image you'd like canvased.

    So 2010. Here we are. It sounds too futuristic to be today. Speaking of futuristic, if you haven't seen the movie Avatar you should. I am NOT a sci-fi movie person and I didn't have huge expectations based on a couple reviews I'd heard, but it was amazing. Yes, the story has been done a million times before, but I promise this movie is amazing, one of the most, if not the most visually beautiful movie I've ever seen.

    Other than numerous holiday meals, wrapping and unwrapping gifts, baking, getting together with family from out of town, working, boxing day shopping :) and everything else that comes along with this time of year, Kyle and I snuck away to Lake Louise this past weekend. It was a wintery wonderland and I thought I'd share a couple photos, oh and a couple of Jack and Kenji from Christmas Day because they're just so darn cute!

    I hope everyone had a great holiday and that you're excited for the year to come. I know I am. There are some big things coming to Beloved in the next couple months and I can't wait to share them with you, but not right now. :)

    IMG002

    IMG003

    IMG004

    IMG005

    IMG006

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yay Krista, lucky girl!

    PS - great pictures of what looks like a winter wonderland :)

    M.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh wow, I never manage to win anything, maybe 2010 has turned my luck around! Thanks Shan!
    xox Krista

    Post a Comment