follow me on Twitter


    family time - Christmas style

    Ok these are probably the least Christmasy family photos you'll ever see, but I don't think that's a bad thing. Why do Christmas card photos always have to be so cheesy? Seriously, there are some really bad ones, for an example (or just a really good laugh) visit here.

    So you may recognize this family from a summer session, blue eyes was my first introduction to Evan and I think he's just gotten cuter. With busy schedules, Christmas parties, crappy weather, and other inconveniences we were left with just one evening to get these photos done. Wouldn't you know it, it was the one day Evan decided to not take his afternoon nap. Needless to say he wasn't thrilled to put on his wool sweater and smile for the lady with the camera. We worked quickly and managed to get a couple good shots.

    If anyone else is looking for family portraits before Christmas, send me a note at shannon@belovedfotos.com. I have room for 1 or 2 more families, schedules pending.

    Here's a couple more from this latest session.



    IMG007

    IMG006

    IMG001

    IMG005

    IMG004

    IMG003

    IMG002

    IMG008

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    What that person said... ;)
    But seriously great pictures Shannon, loving the daily blog!!

    M.

    Shannon said...

    so apparently i have a korean fan. or this is spam. whatever you do, don't click any of the links in the message, it's spam. I wish I could delete it but I can't figure out how.

    Post a Comment