follow me on Twitter


    blue eyes

    Meet Evan, Lindsey and Doug. Lindsey and I went to high school together and I was thrilled when she asked if I could do her family photos. How could I say no?! Evan has the most adorable big blue eyes and was all smiles for our photo session. We had a perfect summer night and took advantage of the nearby park and sailing club.

    Lindsey is also a freelance makeup artist and we will hopefully be working together in the future, pairing up to improve our portfolios. You can find more information on Lindsey's work here.

    It was such a treat to work with this family and I can't wait to see them again!

    IMG_1655


    IMG_1645-2


    IMG_1628


    IMG_1608


    IMG_1604


    IMG_1569


    IMG_1562-bw


    IMG_1641


    IMG_1548

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment