follow me on Twitter


    Boudoir!

    I failed. I was attempting to blog every day for a month and I failed. To be honest I don't know what I was thinking! December is only the busiest month ever and I don't have many shoots booked so there isn't a whole lot to share.

    SO I've decided this will be the first thing on my 2010 list. - blog every day for an entire month. I'll consider this a practice run.

    Today I have some exciting news to share though! Some of you may already be aware that I've teamed up with 2 amazing ladies, Laura Drennan and Lindsay Wood to do Boudoir sessions. Laura will take care of hair, Lindsay does makeup and I'm doing photos. Below is the official invite to our first event! If anyone is interested email me at shannon@belovedfotos.com. Don't wait as we did a pre-announcement on facebook a couple weeks ago and there was quite a bit of interest and limited spaces.


    boudoir

    1 comments:

    Shawn and Echo Graham said...

    Hi Shan,

    I know I am by far your worst frind for blogging, but I just read everything from the last month that I have missed since you are not there to remind me that you posted something new. Love the Photos in the last little while. Johnannas (sorry for the spelling!) pictures are by far my favorite but you are constantly growing in your photography skills and I am super excited to see the results of any new ventures that you take. I may be late but I will always keep reading... Best of luck with the 30 days of blogging ... cool idea but hard! good personal new years challenge! Anyways I've jabbered enough and will talk to you soon! Luv Ya! Echo

    Post a Comment