follow me on Twitter


    Walsh Baby

    Vanessa and I go way back. Way back to the days of waking up at 4:30am, steaming milk, pulling shots, sweating out espresso, etc. The days of starbucks. She was my boss the first and second time I worked there. You may be wondering how many times I've worked at starbucks and the answer is 3. That may seem odd, but it's really not. Multiple starbucks stints are very common, anyone who's worked there knows this to be true! While I would never want to work there again, my time there is how I met so many of the people I call my good friends today, and I am oh so grateful for that.

    Back to Vanessa and Landin. Vanessa asked me to come over last weekend to take a few shots of them. I hadn't met Landin before and my first introduction was him digging me out of the snowbank I got stuck in 3 doors away from their house. Great intro I know! Thanks again Landin!! They are expecting their first baby in a couple weeks now, who along with their dog and cat will complete the Walsh family.

    I so look forward to meeting baby Walsh!!

    IMG014

    Untitled-1

    Untitled-2

    IMG017

    IMG020

    ps. anyone notice something new in these photos? :)

    3 comments:

    Shelley said...

    Yes, of course, love the new logo! Very sweet!

    Anonymous said...

    Loving the new logo Shannon! Very purdy.
    Krista~

    Anonymous said...

    Great pics Shannon! Cute new logo to boot ;)
    M.

    Post a Comment