follow me on Twitter



    Dear friends. This is the beginning of what I hope will be a beautiful adventure. Today I begin my journey in exploring art and creativity in the best way I know how. Photos. I have been in love with this art form for some time and have always said I'd be a photographer if I didn't need a "real" job, well that just won't do.

    This is the birth of Beloved Photography. I chose this name because it captures everything I hope to do. Thank you for coming, I hope to see you again soon.

    2 comments:

    Ashley said...

    I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see how things work out. This is the start of something new and exciting and I wish you the best.

    April Smith said...

    I'm SO excited for you Shannon - this is awesome & I hope you have fun with it all - it totally suits you!! :) Wishing you the best and adventurous journey!
    April xo

    Post a Comment